Tuesday 3 February 2009

Euron's Recount of his Snow Day








Yesterday, when I woke up and looked outside I saw a world full of snow. I ran to my sister's room to tell her about the heavy snow .



After I had my breakfast and I got dressed me, my dad and sister went outside in the snow to have a snow fight. Me and my sister had made a snowman but my dad had made one as tall as an adult.while it was snowing my dad helped a man because his car had got stuck on the heavy snow.



I went out with Fayed to call Mo.E and Hamudi to have a snow fight. When we were going to my house Ali started to throw snowballs at us, from his house. Me and my friends went to the play-center to have snow fights and we played for more than one hour.



After we had a snow fight we went into my flat to warm up. A few miniutes later me and my friends decided to go to the park, we looked around the park and saw snow every were because no body had went into the park.



When Fayed and Mo.E had gone home for lunch me and Hamudi had a bitt of mony so we went to pizza hut.After eating the pizza I went home and fell asleep on my bed.